South Shore Sports Center was founded by our family over 25 years ago to provide our community with a place to play, learn, and celebrate our love of sports. We are a fully-equipped sports center with a mission to develop well-rounded athletes in an environment that’s friendly, laid-back, and enjoyable for all. Our goal is to give our players a safe space to grow and flourish in their sport while promoting health, development, and confidence. LEARN MORE
- KIDS WORLD: Indoor play space for children ages 1-6 includes age appropriate toys and 2 bouncy houses. Monday-Friday 9:30am-12:30pm and Saturday 8:30am-11:00am. No pre-registration required.
- SOUTH SHORE SELECT SOCCER: Programs begin at age 2 and continue up through high school (and beyond). Level of play ranges from very beginning basics to college and pro preparation. Several player pathways are available depending on player skill and time commitment. Select staff have experience playing and coaching at the youth, college and professional levels, and all share a passion for soccer! SELECTMA.COM
- Check out the SELECT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (Tots, Futures & Juniors) for girls and boys ages 2-10
- YOUTH BASKETBALL LEAGUES: Join our developmental league for ages U6 and U8
- YOUTH SOCCER LEAGUES: Join as an individual or a team
- DEVELOPMENTAL SOCCER: Saturday morning soccer training for girls and boys ages 5-7
- RENTALS: Rent a turf field or basketball court for adult leagues or play and enjoy time in our upstairs lounge
- BIRTHDAY PARTIES: Have private use of Kids World or rent a turf field or the basketball court and play games & sports with an optional Athletic Director. Follow your activities with pizza in our upstairs lounge where you celebrate with cake & ice cream.
Check out our website at SSSC.Community