One Pan Parmesan Chicken is a hassle-free dinner solution that is one of my family's favorites. If you're like me and believe that fewer dishes equal a culinary victory, then this recipe is tailor-made for you!
This One Pan Parmesan Chicken dish not only keeps your kitchen cleanup to a minimum but also delivers a mouthwatering meal that everyone will love. Here's how to make it:
At Macaroni KID, we skip the fluff and get straight to the good stuff. No need to scroll through pages of unnecessary content — our recipes are easy to find. Now let's get cooking!
One Pan Parmesan Chicken
- 3 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. seasoned salt
- 3 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- Sliced mushrooms
- Sliced red or green peppers
- Broccoli florets
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix the sour cream, garlic powder, seasoned salt, and 1 cup of shredded parmesan cheese until thoroughly combined.
- Place chicken breasts in the baking dish — try not to overlap.
- Spread the cheese mixture over each chicken breast.
- Prepare and add any optional ingredients.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese and the pepper over the top of the chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, for 25-30 minutes, until chicken is fully cooked through. For a nice crispy finish turn the oven to broil and open the oven door slightly for the final 5 minutes of cooking time. Watch closely as it will go from golden crisp to burnt very quickly.
pixelshot | Canva
Enjoy! We love serving this One Pan Parmesan Chicken with mashed potatoes or pasta and roasted vegetables to complete a yummy meal.
Jennifer Hill is the publisher of Macaroni KID Fremont, Calif.