Make these easy red, white, and blue patriotic parfaits for guests at your July 4th bash or, better yet, put the supplies out and let the guests make their own patriotic creations!
These yummy and colorful patriotic parfaits are versatile, take just five ingredients, and are a delicious addition to your Independence Day celebrations.
nata_vkusidey | Canva
At Macaroni KID, we skip the fluff and get straight to the good stuff. No need to scroll through pages of unnecessary content — our recipes are easy to find. Now let's get cooking!
What you need:
- Clear glass or plastic cups
- Frozen pound cake or granola
- Whipped topping or vanilla yogurt
These versatile parfaits can include other blue and red fruit too, such as pomegranate seeds and blackberries.
- If using, defrost the pound cake and cut into small chunks
- Layer the ingredients in the cup:
- pound cake (or granola)
- Whipped topping (or vanilla yogurt)
- pound cake or granola
- whip cream or vanilla yogurt
Arielle Parfait is the assistant publisher of Macaroni KID Temecula-Murrieta-French Valley, Calif.