I made a list of things that I can do safely this holiday season. Things that “fill my cup”, bring me nostalgia, and that Christmastime feeling. I am doing things I haven't done since I was a kid and they bring me so much joy that I wanted to share the list with you. I hope it inspires you to find some safe, fun, memory-making holiday joy this season.
- Drink hot cocoa at least once a week
- Decorate your home from top to bottom
- Make homemade Christmas cookies and decorate them
- Made a handmade wreath
- Make a handmade ornament
- Work on a large puzzle
- Adventure to find Christmas lights OFTEN
- Watch the Hallmark Channel and/or Christmas movies 3x a week
- Listen to Christmas music and sing loudly for all to hear
- Dress like I have an audition to be Santa’s Elf
- Make a gingerbread house, or two!
- Complete an advent calendar
- Write letters to your dearest friends, not only to wish them a Merry Christmas, but to tell them how strong, inspiring, and amazing they are!
- Wrap gifts like they’re on display in a Macy's window, and put Marth Stewart to shame!
- Do your best to spread love, joy, and patience everywhere I go!
Natalie Condon is a Music Therapist at Sing Explore Create LLC in Rockland, MA. She loves creating joy, spreading love, and strives to be a lifelong learner. Follow Natalie on Instagram @nataliecondonmtbc. Sing Explore Create is a center for music therapy, education, and wellness. They provide meaningful music experiences to improve the well-being and lives of people of all ages from across the South Shore in their Rockland studio and in the community. Learn more at https://singexplorecreate.com/ or contact Natalie at email@example.com