Please note - due to COVID - 19 Summer at Inly will be all virtual experiences in 2020. New information with program offerings is coming soon!
Summer at Inly provides an opportunity for children to investigate nature, art, and theater, innovate with new tools and technologies, and invigorate their bodies and minds. Montessori-trained teachers nurture each child’s natural curiosity in a joyful, welcoming environment. Campers complete each session having learned new skills and made new friends.
Summer at Inly programs are being offered in three sessions June 22 through July 31, from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm, plus one special Pre-summer theater session the week of June 8–12.
PRE-SUMMER THEATER SESSION: June 8–12 (1 week)
Les Miserables with Break a Leg Theater Works, Entering Grades 5–9
Days and Times:
M, T, Th, F: 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
W: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm, plus an evening field trip to Les Miserables at The Boston Opera House
SESSION 1: June 22–26 (1 week)
- Preschool Adventures: Trolls and Fairies, Ages 3–5
- Creep, Glide and Soar!, Entering Grades 1–3
- Let’s Put on a Show!, Entering Grades K–3
- Design Challenge, Entering Grades 4–6
SESSION 2: July 6–17 (2 weeks)
- Preschool Adventures: Rockets and Rainbows, Ages 3–5
- Matilda the Musical with Break a Leg Theater Works, Entering Grades 4–11
- Inly Summer Olympics!, Entering Grades 1–3
- Rube Goldberg Contraptions, Entering Grades 4–6
SESSION 3: July 20–31 (2 weeks)
- Preschool Adventures: Unicorns and Robots, Ages 3–5
- 5, 6, 7, 8!! It’s a Dance Party!, Entering Grades 1–4
- Cooking with Chef Abby, Entering Grades 6–8
- Movie Making, Entering Grades 4–6
Learn more and register at www.inlyschool.org/summer.